Monday, January 16, 2012

todays filled with tomorrows.....

Granite I have just rolled into the 3rd week of juggling my 2 new jobs and my new years goals are still fresh in my mind, however with an average of a 67-70 hour work week I am quickly seeing my today's are being filled with "tomorrows". something I am not so fond of. Tomorrow I'll cook that, read this, sort that, buy those, eat that, not do this, get ready for that and so on. This is not a problem to speak of if tomorrow is not the same thing. I want to be prosperous and live in today's and accomplish what I can and let the rest go. Tomorrow will bring itself and a new TODAY!!! If that makes sense. Just something I have had on my mind today that I might embellish on later but food for thought. I know this is short but I have to go to sleep and I cant bring myself to save this and "finish it tomorrow"!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment