Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TALK TO ME!!!!

[the rules]
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
[11 fun facts about moi]


1) I LOVE FOOD!!!!!! I dont know which one i like more creating it or eating it, however I do know I get the most satisfaction with giving it or having other people enjoy what I have made. I like to cook with the others interest first and foremost which does mean about 90% of what I cook I dont love myself... or what I would choose but I make it for others. I also dont cook small meals.... never have!!! everything is made to feed an army, just the way I roll!!

2) I have the ability to look COMPLETELY different on a daily basis! I know it sounds weird and goes beyond made-up or roll outta bed look. My eyes change colors, my hair does too drastically depending on the weather and the day. Some days I look tan others I dont (iron levels or something i think). I dont know really how all I know is people I work with and see me on a daily basis do double takes all the time and ask oh you dyed ur hair, cut it, got colored lenses, spray tan, or just "really you look like a completely different person then yesterday". I dont know.... call me a gecko!!!

3) I have only dated/married guys with crystal blue eyes!! all but my very first bf all my men have been owners of show stopping baby blues!!! of course lots of people love this feature and might be that shallow to only date men that do, I however am not one of them.... it just so happened that way i guess... took me years to realize and find it kinda funny!!

4) I eat mustard on EVERYTHING!!! and this is my all time fav... Koops Horseradish spicy brown.. now here is the kicker, i use it as a salad dressing but most often that is what i dip my veggies in. Yep, plate of raw broc, carrots and colli with a pile of this stuff??? WHAT! One happy girl here. And dont knock it till you try it... my brand new boss turned up her nose Friday at the idea.. guess what she had monday at lunch? U guessed it, her own bottle next to her veggies for lunch!!! Its just that good (and much healthier than anything else)

5) I talk to myself ALOT. If it was just in private I guess that would be one thing, but lol I got no prob talking to myself in public as well! I have always joked this is why i have always had pets cause if you walk in on me talking i can say "i was fussing at the dog"... now i just dont care and admit it!

6) At age 29 i can honestly say I have almost NEVER finished reading a book. Even the rare few I have gotten into by the time I get back to it I have either forgotten or lost interest in it. That however did change a few months ago with the Hunger Games and eagerly looking for more that I can enjoy. I do finally see the pleasure of "curling up to a good book"!! Boy is my sis ever so happy

7) I wear SOCKS!! most of the time 2 pair. Definitely in the winter im sporting some thick soccer like socks that go up to my knees then another pair! My feet get super cold and once they do I am miserable... like really, dont talk to me or ill bite your head off cause i cant feel my lower extremities kinda pain thing. It gets bad. And yeah when people arent looking i have been known to slip on a 3rd pair just to keep warm!! ;)

8) Im a salt lover. I have just started eating some sweets but give me a bag of pretzels over a cookie any day.

9) on that note i am jealous of people who can bake!!! Something about it takes my breath away.... I cant do it!!! I blame it on my style of cooking though... im a looker, taster and pot stirrer!! Crock pots, casseroles and all things like that just dont suite me. But to take it to the next level and create a beautiful made from scratch cake and icing and all??? IM GREEN WITH ENVY!!

10) I am a loner. Something that has just developed over years of being broken down, isolated and hurt. I ran with the wrong crowd for so long too now its hard for me to feel comfortable and fit in to normal life either (there is a whole reason why but....). anyway, I am outgoing .... its just shy!! ;) Moving on....

11) I am a Daddy's girl. Point blank, born one and will die one. The bond we had cant be described, replaced or mimicked. Thats another reason I'm still a "Bourque". I told dad a long time ago I hated the fact I wasnt a boy and couldnt keep His last name... I have always been proud to be a Bourque, and thus I didnt change my name. I always wanted to be known as his daughter.... now it means more to me than ever.

Anyways............. enough about me, lets see what mel wants to know!!!!! lol about me!! ;)



1. What are your biggest pet peeves, not including traffic issues? (We all have traffic issues.)
        I HATE when people leave long messages on VM... like to the point that it cuts them off!! AND THEN CALL BACK and leave a second one to finish!!! lol especially since i am the type not to listen to it the first place and just call when i see i missed a call.... so irritating and then they have the nerve to say... well i told u in the email!!! BAHAAA 12 mins in!!! dont you dare.
 
2. If you could go on an all-expense paid vacation & take one person, who would you take & where would you go?
  Me and Daddy.. Australia
 
3. If you could do anything you wanted for your next birthday, what would you do? (Money is no object & everything is okay to eat!)
   hmmmm, the big 30 i would love to spend on the beaches of Hawii.... thats it.. really im simple
 
4. What is your favorite play or musical? If you do not have one, how are we friends? (Totally kidding. I don't watch football, it all evens out!) lol, well thanks to my sis and mom, dad and I were forced to sit through many!!! but really no Beauty and the Beast by far, saw the broadway and it was Amazing!!!
 
4. What are some of your favorite girl names? Favorite boy names? I cant say my girls name bc i have had it picked out for years and wont share it. However, anything unique i Love and by unique it doesnt have to be "Ski Apple Van blah blah blah... but something unique to u give a certain flare that is special to any name i think
 
5. What is the biggest lesson you have learned in life?
   Life is short, I know nothing, and i truly would be nothing without God. Hitting rock bottom was nothing compared to Him breaking me and rebuilding me into His image. I have a LONG way to go till i can look in the mirror and see him Ps 17:15, but yeah thats my lesson
 
6. What is your favorite recipe? (Link please!) ohhhh, no links to these... all under lock and key!! no really my daddys bread pudding, my gumbo, my moms ettouffee, my maw maws mac and cheese.. you get the drift
 
7. What is the last book you read? Did you enjoy it? Mocking Jay from the Hunger Games... love it!!!
 
8. Who is your favorite author or speaker? oh i have neither sorry
 
9. Which bloggie friends do you hope to meet in real life? lol i only have 3 friends.... hehee
 
10. What is your nervous habit? I smoke... yeah i know bad and im quiting this month i swear but its my nervous habit
11. What do you hope will happen (that could happen!) in 2012? well i already got my career job!!!! but i would love to buy a house (but that wont happen this year prob), im getting a new (to me) car, and i'll take another raise!! but really i want to be happy thats it, just at the end of the day to be able to thank God for his blessings and I will be happy.
 
Ok now my turn!!!
 
1) whats your most vivid childhood memory?
2) what makes you blush?
3) if you were a color what would it be and why so?
4) would you prefer to play in the Olympics or in a symphony?
5) what physically was the most pain you have ever felt?
6) do you prefer email, text or phone call? real letters dont count we all love those!!!
7) how did you meet your mate or if you havent how would you like too?
8) it's raining outside.... your perfect way to spend it would be
9) fav president in the last 30 years?
10) Whats your biggest fear?
11) Finally how has blogging changed your life?
 
thats it now your turn!!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! Loved reading this! Lots of fun! And I bet your sis IS happy you love to read now. HA! I have been meaning to read The Hunger Games! Are you still doing Made to Crave? I have barely started! I am the same way about cooking. I do a little baking & I love the crockpot, but just throwing stuff in a pot as i see fit is my fave way to cook!

    ReplyDelete