Monday, December 26, 2011

New Years

well the new year is right around the corner and I have to admit I am welcoming it. I have lots of goals that I will reach. New ones though.... better ones... self searching ones. God is first and foremost in my life, but I once heard not to long ago about the "quality of life". But it hit me in a new way. I got convicted of the fact of is my quality of life as best as it can be? What is the "quality" of my own quality? I don't want to just DO, I want to DO and do with the utmost quality I can muster up. And I want challenges lots of challenges, new adventures, creating wonderful new habits, traditions, find new ways to spoil my family, reach out to others in ways I never imagined, cook like a 5 star chef and give it to others, dedicate my day every morning to God's way... His plan, because this past year He has carried me through the lowest point of my life, one I couldn't have come through without Him. I owe at the very least to dedicate the rest of my life to filling out the Legacy left to me by both my Fathers in heaven. This year I give back, this year I walk, this year I become whatever it is He wants.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Ashley, I love your blog!! It's fantastic! Read both your posts & the legacy tab. Your daddy would be so proud. :) I knew but had forgotten you were going to be named Treasure. Looks like Christmas went very well! Love y'all.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete