Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas








Well I have to say it was a hit. I planned for weeks the menu, shopping, presents, time lines, decorations ect. I wanted this to be special and full of new memories and traditions. It was just Josh, mom, Paw-Paw and I for the gathering as we did Christmas eve dinner together with presents to be opened then reconviened after church Christmas for a new menu and more presents!!! The mood was kept light and loving as we all enjoyed eachother. The blessing of the Lord was thick as we all recieved much more than physical items but filled with a love and happiness that can only be a miracle from God. This was a Christmas of first for sure.. the first one my husband and I really celebrated right, first one in our house, first one i hosted... and even though it was technically our second without daddy here last year we were so numb and it was so fresh the loss really wasnt real yet. So basically thats what this was, our first Christmas here in La with out dad. So I went all out!!! Not focused on the physical but honesty the focus was what would make it special for my family. It went well, lots of surprises all the way around and we all made it through just fine. More individual details on the miricles shall come later... still trying to figure this blog thing out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment